Thursday 16 June 2016

Paddling into my dreamality

while this sounds like a strange title for a blog, it was my creation to reflect on how I lead my life, and I will tell you how in a second but let us look first at the components of the title
Paddling or using a paddle is the act of using a short, flat bladed oar for propelling and steering a canoe or small boat, usually held by both hands and moved more or less through a vertical arc. A very interesting analogy of how we move in the river of life to get us to the sea of opportunities and challenges. It is interesting that many people think of paddling as an act related to feet, but it is not. Paddling or rowing is about the hands, and come to think of it, it is one of the few activities that you use to move using your hands, not feet. This means defying conventional wisdom, norms, and being a non conformist, one of my key drivers in life. So if you think that the only way to move is using your feet, think again.
Dreamality, when I thought of this word, I thought this was my invention but as I researched it, I found out that it means something in urban dictionary, and here is what I found,” The system of belief that states that what an individual thinks, acts, tastes, feels, sees, does, and perceives collectively, is what is interactively experienced. Simply stating that the whole of existence even down to the quantum level is fully changeable by all the possibilities brought fourth from an individuals imagined awareness. Reality by definition is lie, we all live in a dreamality cooperatively shaping our existence together.”
Wow, this is exactly what I meant by dreamality, we shape our dreams and reality, possible is everything, despite the different obstacles we come across in our rivers.
 To paddle one’s own canoe means to be self sufficient, another key point, everything starts with us, our inner journey is by far the most interesting journey we take, and it colours the scenery outside, not the other way around.
This is the anatomy of my title, an analogy of my hope that I lead my life the same way, combining the act of thinking differently, knowing my self well, and choosing my dreamality to create a legacy, a successful venture.
I am going to use this blog as my paddle to take you with me through my journey and share with you some of the main learnings life has offered me. You will find articles about almost everything, life, death, humour, business, relationships, all  written with all my senses and through my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment